♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, July 23, 2005

Housing Assignment

I finally got my housing assignment for AIB. Getting this in the mail just kinda makes the fact that I won't be here for a couple years seem real now. I'm going to be living in a two bedroom apartment, with 3 roommates. The way I read this paper...they are all new students too. They also sent a list of what I have responsibilty to bring, and thankfully, I have most of the items on the list that I need. I am getting so excited now. I'm going to put up some kind of countdown till I leave on September 4th. This blog will be a great way to communicate with Cindy, Denise, Danielle, and even Annette while I'm away.




I even have the phone number and address for the room. Just ask me and I will give you the phone number, address, or my email address. I'll write to anyone who writes to me. Ok, I'm gonna start crying soon, so I'm out...
glitter graphics

11 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Ok Michelle, send me your info....who knows what may arrive at your doorstep.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    can you help me delete comments too? that way i can delete email addys after i get them so that they can stay private?

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Allyou have to do is hit the trash can below the comment....like I did.

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    ok cool

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Hey Michelle I am so exited for you. You are about to start such a grand adventure. You may be homesick at times, but when those times come just try to stay busy and know that we will always love you no matter where you are. You are a wonderful sister and I am thankful that I was able to work at the school during your senior year, I think that it brought us so much closer. Thank God Annette started a blog site and now we all have one, that way we can stay up to date with what is going on in each other's lives. Remember whenever you are having a bad day that "Anything you can concieve or perceive, you can achieve. Keep your feet on the ground and always reach for the stars. Now I am going to cry. Love Ya

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    I'm gonna get homesick when I first get into the car to go to Des Moines...lol

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Michelle, your oldest Sister was a wild thing in college. I know...I visited her there....often! Remember, what happens in college, stays in college....the rule applies for Vegas, Canada and Mexico too. Just have fun, study hard, play hard, and blog when you are upset or lonely...we will all be here for you.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    I am planning on blogging lots. And it really touches me that you say that Annette, because you aren't even my family, although it kinda feels like it lately. It touches me when Cindy says all that stuff she says too, but she's my sister :P

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Hey I may have been a little wild, but I did study at least every third Friday.

     
  • At 5:19 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    lol...atleast every third friday....uh, I don't think so. I was over there a few of those third fridays and a plastic cup and a keg is not required study material. I thought your study time was those few minutes you had between your turn and Shawna's turn on Super Mario Brothers on Nintendo.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home