♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, June 16, 2005

Monotony

It's not so boring....but it's just the same every day. Wake up. Turn on the computer. Nuke a burrito or chicken fried steak patty or something of the sort. Log on the computer. Eat. Go get the mail. Come back to the computer and log onto MSN and Trillian. Set status as away. Log onto Diablo 2. Play that however long my attention span will allow. Watch TV. Play Diablo some more. Watch more TV. Stay up till 4 in the morning. Nuke something else to eat. Go to sleep. Repeat all.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. I have a site that I created a couple years ago. Not all of the buttons work right now because I started giving the whole thing a major makeover, and it gets kinda tedious putting the buttons on. It's got a bio and pictures, and some poems. Heres the addy if you wanna see it. http://www.geocities.com/gizmo86m/0Bio.html
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home