♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Day 2

Well, this will be something to bide my time while I'm totally and completely alone with two cats who'd attack me while I sleep if I didn't shut my door. At 2:00 AM last night, I kept hearing noises in the kitchen, which was completely dark (I know you can't see this mom, but I'm keeping only one light on at a time, if even that, like you asked and I washed my dishes right before I went to bed) so I get a little freaked out in a big old creaky dark house all alone. It was just Astro trying to get into a bag of catnip! So, for freaking me out, I put up the bag of catnip till today.

So, today, I sat on the couch by the cats, (the couch they have taken over as their own since mom is gone) and I open the bag. Well, the little shits both come at me, claws out, trying to get the bag out of my hands, which would inevitably spill the entire bag on the floor. Finally I gave up and sprinkled some on the floor, which I plan on vaccuming up later. Nose is sleeping with her head right over it, and she attacks me every time I come near her (which explains why I'm vaccuming it up LATER...) she's not a very nice cat normally. Astro, on the other hand is usually very docile and timid, she attacks me too, if I get too close to her catnip. Now I remember why I still have a ton of catnip left...
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Mom would be so proud of you. Why don't you get a small cardboard box and pour some catnip into it. That way you do not have to cclean up the mess

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol i love those cats i have seen them attacking michelle over that stuff it is soooo funny i even have it on tape he he he he

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    I told mom about it...she said she didn't mind and that I don't have to vaccuum...I'm going to anyways

     

Post a Comment

<< Home