♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, June 13, 2005

Home Alone

Alright. Mom's gone on vacation for 22 days. It's time to play "Can Chelie Survive?" That's right. 22 whole days by myself. I've never been more than a day by myself, so this is going to be interesting, folks. Oh well. At least I have my cats.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
heh, she makes a great decoration in the fish tank...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's Nose. She's our grouchy cat without a tail. She sleeps in boxes and in drawers and empty 24 packs of Pespsi. I don't have a picture of Astro
glitter graphics

6 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    How long r u going to last before you need me to come over and keep you company.

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Give it a few days ;) lol

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Actually, I'll trade you...Danielle for the two cats...just till mom gets home :D lol

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    who is getting the goo deal? I can't tell.

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Wait! Where did Aunt Louise run off to? If you talk to her, tell her i hope she has fun.

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    She went on vacation for 22 days in Missouri and Arkansas to visit her sister Maxine and brother Terry. I would have gone, but I couldn't leave my computer for that long lol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home