♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Sunday, June 12, 2005

The girl formerly known as Michelle

Well, I've decided to give up my annoyance at people who can't call me by my given name. I figure it's petty, and the name Shelly isn't even a bad name so there's no reason to get upset when people call me that. But I will have some control over it...heh...the spelling. Being the odd person that I am, I'm going to spell it Chelie. So, whatever your preference, call me Michelle or Chelie.
glitter graphics

8 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Cool I will have to show u how to add links and other fun stuff

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    alrighty then

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Where are the pictures at????

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Michelle, there is a trick to not getting stuck with a name you dislike.....don't answer or respond to it an any form or fashion. Just don't. I'm going to call you Michelle anywahy.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    alright and i have no pictures because i couldnt decide which pictures to put up. and i dont think im going to be putting up embarrassing pictures of people because...well, i have no embarrassing pictures.

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Jef... said…

    Bucky !!! I just love that cat :)

    hey, btw, Shelie is not that bad, you could have been stuck with Mimi..!!!

    Just my 2-cent!

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how the hell am i going to remember the spelling of that lol

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Veeery carefully :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home