♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, July 16, 2005

Harry Potter 6

Well, we have the book, and I am currently at Cindy's house. Danielle and I stayed up until 5:00 AM reading the book, and Cindy read it while we were sleeping today. Cindy is just two pages ahead of me, and we are about 70 pages ahead of Danielle. The book is awesome, although the first chapter is very very boring, but the book redeemed itself by having an awesome second chapter. I have already found out who dies in the book, but don't worry, I won't spoil it for everyone. I was just looking through the book, looking at the pictures at the beginning of each chapter. In one chapter I accidentally read TWO WORDS and nearly started crying. I was like "OMG she/he DIES??"

So...yeah... last night was fun...Danielle and I stayed up until 11 playing trivia on the computer. Cindy got home, and we went over to Marysville then. When we got over there, it was about 11:30, and so we just walked around. Right off the bat we saw two women dressed in witch outfits. We just walked around the store and got back to where we started at about 11:50, and there was already a line where they were handing out the books. I thought we were nuts for going to Wal-Mart at midnight for a single book, but we weren't the only ones. There were about 20 people there in all. One boy was wearing Harry Potter glasses. Three girls were wearing Gryffindor scarves (red and gold striped if you didn't know already). While we were going through the parking lot, some girl screamed: "I love Harry!" so, on a whim, I yelled "Me too!". lol...Cindy said: Don't do that it's embarrassing...lol. Well, thats about all I have to say today other than: we are going to see Willy Wonka tomorrow :D. I'm Out.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home