♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, June 23, 2005

Don't You Just Love it When....

....someone moves into your personal space and pretty much takes control? Well, I don't and I don't know anyone who does. But I'm just supposed to take it and not complain. Why don't people ever complain? Like, on a crowded bus or other place when the temperature outside is freezing but the temperature inside is sweltering? Everyone is too damn hot, but no one says a word. WHY? Anyways, what I was saying before. The Unhostile Takeover: I couldn't find my Diablo 2 disc. The computer has been messing up more frequently than before. Pretty much all of my stuff is moved around. And...to make me ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS.....I cannot find the cord that connects my digital camera to the computer. I ALWAYS have it in the USB port in the front of my computer. If he was going to use the USB port for HIS camera it would have been fine. Completely fine. IF HE HAD JUST LEFT MY GODDAMN CORD WHERE IT WAS. IT DIDNT HAVE TO BE PLUGGED IN. JUST THERE. AND NOW ITS NOT EVEN THERE. So. This is how I've been feeling today, which by now is yesterday, Wednesdday the 22nd. I feel like screaming because just as I felt safe about leaving my things out where people can actually see and access them instead of hoarding them in my room so Denise's kids couldn't destroy them (no offense Denise, but you and I know how it was when you and the kids were here), I have to worry about people moving my shit so that I can't find it. Mom does it sometimes too, but thats what mom's do. I didn't expect shit like this from my only goddamn brother. I know I know Cindy. He didn't do it on purpose and he loves me and he cares about me and I shouldn't get worked up over it. But I'm just sick of it. I have gotten over the eating out thing. I can take other peoples food preferences into consideration. But for the most part, he just doesn't take what anyone else thinks or does into consideration. This is a good place to vent about everything and prevent me from screaming so damn loud I would wake up the neighbors.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home