♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, July 14, 2005

Totally Psyched!!

Alright. It's setting in now. I'm going to get the 6th Harry Potter book day after tomorrow!! :D *dances* And what's even better than getting my newest favorite book? Having Danielle with me...buying it also! :D *dances again* Danielle and I are going to go to Super Wal-Mart at 6:00AM with my mom to buy the latest installment of one of the best book series ever. When Danielle asked Cindy if she could go, Cindy thought that Danielle wanted HER to drive lol. We aren't that mean Cindy. So the plan is that Danielle is going to stay the night on friday, and we will go Saturday...I'm going to stay up all night like usual, but I'll bet Danielle will crash a few hours before six.

I'm not as big of the movies as I am of the books. With movies, everything is given to you. What the characters look like, sound like, and miscellaneous details about the story itself. Books just let you cook up this magnificent image in your head and do what you want with it.

When you see the movie after reading your most favoritest book...and you think..."well, that's not how I pictured *insert name of character* when I read the book" It's a tiny bit dissappointing. Like on Harry Potter. (What else would I make an example of? LOL I'm in PotterMania mode.) In the first movie, the man who played Dumbledore was exactly as I had pictured him, as were most of the characters, IE: Snape, Malfoy, Harry, Ron, Hermione, etc. etc. etc. But in the second movie, Gilderoy Lockhart wasn't what I had pictured at all.

(I'm guessing I'll get Danielle's attention with this Blog more than Annette or Cindy, considering me and danielle quiz each other on Harry Potter every so often. I will admit, Danielle does win almost every time.)

By the way, I'm reading the whole series again, and you'd better watch out Danielle! I'm trying to figure out a question that you will never be able to answer. MWAHAHAHAHA!!)

OK getting anxious to get my hands on that book...I'm Out
glitter graphics

5 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i wont crash :) and im glad u admit im win almost alway

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Hey I was thinking of calling Wal-mart tommorow and seeing when they were going to put the book out. Since I get off work after midnight, I thought that just maybe we could all go over then if they were going to have the books out then. Just a thought. Mom and I should charge u both just for giving you a ride over. LOL We could make a mint.

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how would a mint help? :^(

     
  • At 4:22 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    LMAO a mint means a ton of money (unless I'm mistaken...)

     
  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Danielle you are too funny, I about peed my pants when I read that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home