♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, June 23, 2005

Cindy Saves the Day

...Since I vented, I'm feeling pretty good. That, and Cindy fixed the TV. And, she found my camera cord. Which was on the floor by the tv on the other side of the chair. Hmmm...wonder why it was there? I also found my Diablo 2 disk. It was behind the lamp.

Anyways, my face, arms, chest and back are sunburnt yet again because me and Dani went swimming again. It's funny how much fun you can have with a person while not really doing anything at all. We don't find much to do at the pool except stealing Dani's raft from each other and trying to avoid blows and splashes from other people at the pool. So we just hang out there, and waited for Cindy to bring Denise's kids to the pool.

Vic is funny, and so is Jesse and Elishia. And I will convince Elishia to go down that damn baby slide. Last time I lured him all the way over from the baby pool to that slide. I told him that I had something to show him in this bucket. There was nothing in that bucket. When we got to the slide, I went to the water while he wasn't looking and put water in there so that the poor boy wouldn't be disappointed. When he saw the big pool and the slide he shook his head, said: "No no. Me no want to swim there. Me want to swim with baby Jess." Silly little butthead. That is my goal for the summer tho. He loved that slide last year, but he's just afraid the first tiem.

But anyways, for reasons unsaid, me and Dani were disappointed to find out that the kids weren't coming. We left shortly after that.
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Glad to be of assistance. I will send you my bill.

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    are you giving her the family discount that I get?

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    and she helped me mow the lawn...forgot about that

     

Post a Comment

<< Home