♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Ok, Ok,

...So I haven't blogged in a while. It's just kinda boring around here. There are two days to look forward to tho...July 15th, when Willy Wonka is SUPPOSED to come into theaters. Seneca and Marysville are always a little late when it comes to movies, so that date is only a maybe.

Second date is July 16th which is the release date for: *drumroll* Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince! That is my all-time favorite book series/movie series, so I am going to stay up all night on Friday, (which is no surprise since I usually go to bed at 5:00 AM...I've gotta watch Case Closed at 4:30 AM.) and I'm going to wake mom up at 6 so we can head off to Super Wal-Mart in Marysville and hope to pick up a copy of the book. We are going so early in case it is sold out early. I know I'm paranoid, but it's easier for me to just stay up all night and just keep going in the morning than it is for me to go to sleep for a couple hours after stayin up all night.

Mike had to reformat the computer because Norton wouldn't install...and because of our little virus problem, we NEED a good, decent virus protector...even if it is a memory hog. So now I have to install a few of my games, and some of the programs I use frequently. But as of right now, all 7 of the backup discs are out of use becase Mike zipped and burnt them using Nero, and now cannot figure out how to get the files onto the computer. Oh well, one of us will figure it out eventually.

Also, Mike is giving me his tv for college. Thank you again Mike. Even tho you said you needed a reason to buy a bigger one ;) lmao. I appreciate the tv very very much.

And as for college...I want to go, and then again I don't want to go. I want to go back to high school so I can go to school with Danielle for a couple more years! My senior year was a little funner with her around before, during, and after school. It's so great I can get along with my neice like this...maybe it's because she's not a little kid, and we are so close in age...5 years. But the part of me that can't wait to go to Iowa, that feeling can be expressed in the words of my nephew Elishia...: I am neber, eber eber eber eber eber eber EBER gonna get there. So, with that longish blog, I am out.
glitter graphics

6 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I know that both Danielle and I will miss you a lot. Danielle has already said that school will not be the same without you. But alas, you have to go and find your way in the world. I want so much for you. Everything that you desire is within your reach, but you just have to go for it. With a college degree, you will have so many opportunities.

     
  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    And it's too late to fail a couple classes to keep my favorite neice company. lol, not like id do that purposely

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    i dont know if anyone will notice this...but yes, i will miss everyone, but its just that i will miss danielle the most other than mom

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i was wondering when u would find a way to put elis catch phrase in your blog lol that was cute lol and he said it again yesterday with the sentence see mema louise behind it lol

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will miss you the most also. LOL Who else will help me piss off patience.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    LMAO i was thinking the same thing ;)...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home