♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm beating him to the punch

Image hosting by Photobucket

I know he had evil plans for this picture...he had to have had them otherwise he wouldn't have it. So here it is. An embarrassing picture of me. Eric is just laughing with glee right now. Well, the story is that I was sleeping on his couch, in just my bra and panties, because I can't sleep in jeans, and I didn't want my shirt to wrinkle, and he drew on my face with permanent marker while I was sleeping and took a picture of it after I woke up and found out about it because he was mad. Not in good fun, but because he was mad. It shows how heartless he is, because I was crying in that picture. Nice, huh?
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    well, no one has posted an embarrassing pic of me, so i turned a bad thing into something different...its all good!

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    its a place for gamers

     

Post a Comment

<< Home