♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Argh

Alright. If my paycheck allows it, I'm going to get a tattoo within the week. It scares the shit outta me, but I am going to just suck up and do it. I'm not getting it on my boob (Cindy) or my arm (Denise). I am thinking of getting it on either my foot or my ankle. Somewhere it can show when I'm wearing normal clothes. (thats why I'm leaning towards the ankle.) My whole problem is, is that I have no idea where I want it. I want to be able to see it. That leaves out my butt (not like I was going to get it there ANYWAYS) and my back. I don't want to have to show anything that I wouldn't show someone normally. (like my boobs) I want to be able to cover it up possibly when I'm going nice places. So on my hand wouldn't work. Stomach is a no-no also. Self conscious about that one. I need major help lol. Denise, give me a call sometime after you get this. I'm at work until 5, but anytime after that is good...lol
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    yeah, im thinking ankle sounds good. I dont want it on my back because i want to be able to see it.

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Just remember that the closer to the bone, the more that it is going to hurt. Get your little mascot tattooed on you. Hehehehehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home