♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, February 01, 2006

the bad....the good...

Alright. Since I got that out of the way. I will put those feelings into more detail, since I need to and it will help.

The Bad...

1. I do not believe I am responsible enough to be in college at this point in time
2. I do not have motivation to get my homework completed.
3. I want to go back to Kansas and get a simple job and lead a simple life.
4. College is too complicated for me and it frusturates me.
5. I know that it is my decision, but I am afraid of what people will say if I drop out of college.
6. I do not want to be tied down too much.
7. I enjoy the job I am working at, and my bosses are great, but I need more money.
8. I dyed my hair pink, and now I have an interview so I have to dye it back to black.
9. I want a steady, trustworthy guy in my life.
10. I just want to cry right now, but I'm at work.

The Good...

1. I have two roommates who are supportive and fun.
2. I have the freedom to do what I want, when I want (Part of my problems even tho I enjoy it)
3. I have money. Not much of it, but it's still money.
4. I have friends here. I didn't have many "friends" in high school, like ones who will talk to you outside of school. People see me around, and they stop to talk to me.
5. I know that I know how to cook now. And I like doing it. I love making spaghetti or chili or chicken and noodles because I can make it how I like it. I don't have to worry about anyone else, because if they don't like it, they don't have to eat it (although spaghetti is usually a whole apartment meal since we all like it with tons and tons of meat)
6. Free internet. I know it doesn't seem like much, but it is. And I know I don't have a computer, but think about it. What would I be doing if I had a computer? I'd be on it all the time.
7. My roommates are nice enough to take me anywhere I need to go if they are able to.
8. I talk to Denise every day (Usually twice a day) so I don't miss home as much as I should.
9. I have access to much more than I did in Kansas, because Des Moines is bigger than any towns around Axtell, and it doesn't take long to get to anyplace in Des Moines.
10. I am not involved in any petty fights with family. I can't get mad at people whom I don't talk to often, can I? I barely even fight with my roommates.
glitter graphics

6 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Blogger denise said…

    i am glad that talking to me helps alot. also it is your decision and i may joke with u about it after the hard part is over and it is safe to joke but until then i will make no comment about what ever u decide to do. it is your life and is nobodys business but your own.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Michelle you are so smart and capable of doing great things with your life. I am going to love you no matter what you decide to do. I know that I haven't called a whole lot, but I do work two jobs, take care of a child, and have not had long distance. But that does not mean that I do not think of you.

    The only thing that you should think about is that finishing college could make the difference in whether you have a job that you like to do or working at a dead end job. Whatever you do it is your decision you have to live with the consequences.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Well said Tosha!

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Michelle,

    Please, please...please..please.... don't drop out of school. You seem like a smart gal, so don't give up so easily. It sounds like you are lacking motivation when it comes to school work. That kind of thing doesn't get any easier when you get older. You just have to make yourself buckle down...for nobody else but yourself. Don't settle for some simple little job that pays like crap when you can get an education and a well paying job that will allow you to do so many more things than you could on min. wage. It seems to me that you are taking the easy way out. Well, the easy way isn't always the best. I have a lot to say about this but its not really my place. I just don't want to see you do something that limits your potential...that to me is just plain sad. You will be home in a few months anyway...so stick with it and I hope you make it back in the fall. If it helps, I will send you monthly care packages....anything to keep you working hard at a degree.

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger denise said…

    u might want to lisen to tosha. lol she knows where u live and i honestly believe she would tie u to your bed to keep u there. lol

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger denise said…

    lol HA HA HA poor michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home