♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, January 27, 2006

About the comment I posted on one of Cindy's blogs...

I was kidding. I know that you are not that type of girl Cindy. But I knew that you would laugh. I have just been at college waaay too long.

The girls next door told us to "Shut the fuck up because we aren't 17 anymore" ....WE WERENT DOING ANYTHING!!! We were quietly playing a card game, and Tosha Ashley and Jace were having a few beers. And when I say a few I mean like 3 or 4. We weren't being loud or anything. Then, last night, Ashley and I were out, and Tosha was home alone. The girls wrote a lot of mean things on our marker board and then broke it all up. We don't know what to do. If we lived in Fenton, we could tell someone, but since we live all the way over there, I dont know what can be done. I dont like to judge people, or make fun of them, but one of the girls is not only a stripper...but an ugly one at that. They think they are hot shit and everything so when Tosha or Ashley or I get angry I just say: Don't worry. They are just bitches who need to harrass us to make themselves feel better.
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 12:55 PM, Blogger denise said…

    that is messed up. and what commemt did u make i think i missed that one.

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    ...about Cindy going to the neighbors house and doing him. Right?

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    that is correct. I just didn't want people to think my sister was something she isn't...i was just kidding. its a phrase i'm saying a lot nowadays. "Jeez Ashley/Tosha...just do him already!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home