♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, January 07, 2006

Leaving...

It's close to the day that I leave. I leave tomorrow morning, and Denise, Billy and Jesse are coming with me. I don't know why, but it is so important to me that the people I love see the environment I live in. I am especially excited that Denise gets to see it, because I'm close to Billy, but Denise is my sister, and I'm just glad that my roommates get to meet my "pizza buying" sister. At the moment,I think that they think Cindy and Danielle are coming up, because I think that I forgot to tell them about the change, but oh well, it will be a surprise I guess. Well, I'm going to play some Pogo games while I still can...
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Are you there yet?! What happened to your blogging?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home