♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, January 06, 2006

I Won

I just got back from bingo...and I wasn't even supposed to go. Obviously "forbidden bingo" pays off well.

Well, mom gave me 10 dollars so that I wouldn't be completely broke when I went back to AIB. Then I went cruising around with Holly around Seneca, and she remembered that there was bingo in Seneca on Friday nights. Holly didn't know that my mom had just gave me the 10 dollars. She asked me if I wanted to go, and I said, sure but my mom is going to kill me. So we go. I get 3 cards for the regular, and 3 for the special. I do horrible all night. Then when the blackout came along, I wasn't really paying attention because I hadn't been coming close all night anyways. So, I got down to 4 numbers, and I told Holly that. Then after the next number: Holly, I'm down to 3! Next number: Holly, I'm down to 2!! Next number; Holly, I'm down to 1!!! Next number: BINGO!!!! I was so shocked and the ladies all around me jumped an inch. I was so excited not only that I won 125 dollars, but that I got to tell my mom that I won, and since it was her money, she would get half of it.
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    I bet your mom was glad to get her ten dollars back plus the half you are splitting with her. You got lucky!

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    yeah. I was sooo excited.

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Good Deal. I bet mom was very happy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home