♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, January 02, 2006

It's like everyone took a little bit of a Blogging vacation within the last past few days...I am going to sum up the past few days for me.

I went to Tecumseh for Cindy's family reunion, to meet Annette, mainly, but I had a great time overall. We had a very a good dinner, and talked a lot. Also, we played Scene It. (Annette, Tisha, Cindy, Millie, Danielle, and I.) I really can't remember who won, but we had a lot of fun playing. I don't think I got 4 spaces on the board. I could answer everyones questions but mine lol.

Then I went to Denise's for a couple days. I saw Cole and Dawn(Cole's fiancee), and we played Mario Party most of the night, and The Simpsons Game of Life the rest of the night.

Next, I spent the night at Holly's house. I saw Holly's kids, Lisa, Pluto, and whatever the cat's name is...Lisa and Pluto are dogs. Lisa is a boxer, and Pluto is a Rat Terrier.

Then I went to Seneca for my birthday party. There wasn't a big turnout, but there were enough people to have a really good game of 31 going. That was fun, Lyle won twice and I won twice. The dinner was really good, and the cake I made turned out really good too.

Later that night, I went to Axtell with Denise, Billy, Elishia, and Holly. Holly dropped us all off at Mom's, and Danielle was there, and we played Mario Party until the New Year's Party was about to begin soon. We walked up to the Legion, where the party was going to be, and when we got there, the music was crap, but one of Holly's friends danced with Eileen. It was kinda funny. I saw one of my old teachers there. I went over to talk to Mr. Vieselmeyer to see how he and Krista was doing. After a few minutes, I went back to where Denise, Billy, Danielle, Holly, Cass, Alexis, Duane, Jennifer, Eileen and Francis were. We were all drunk except for Danielle (I wasn't too drunk). We got home and played some more Mario Party.

Holly took me out to bingo for my birthday. Denise went also. None of us won on bingo, but Denise won 10$ on the pulltabs. We all had a lot of fun.

Oh yeah. Tosha has called me a bunch and I have talked to Ashley on the internet since I've been gone.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home