♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, January 23, 2006

Cheating (one of my favorite jokes because of the irony)

There are 3 men waiting to get into heaven. St. Peter come over to them and tells them, "Since it is getting so over crowded, we are only accepting those who died gruesome deaths." He turns to the first man and asks, "So, how did you die?"

The man starts to tell his story. "Well, I left work early because I had reason to believe that my wife was cheating on me. When I got to our apartment on the 6th floor, I searched the entire apartment, and found a man hanging off of my balcony, trying to hide. I tried to kick him down, but that didn't work so I got my hammer and smashed his fingers until he fell. But he ended up falling in a bush, so i pushed my refrigerator off the balcony and ontop of him. But later, I began to yell at my wife about cheating on me, and I ended up having a heart attack and I died."

St. Peter then turns to the next man and tells him to start his story.

"I was a contractor who was working on the 7th floor balcony of an appartment building. I ended up falling, but I caught the 6th floor balcony. Then all of a sudden, some lunatic broke my fingers with a hammer, and I fell into a bush. I lived, But then the last thing I remember seeing is a refrigerator coming at me, and here I am."

"Quite gruesome indeed." said St. Peter. "How about you?" he says, turning towards the last man.

"Ok," says the third man. "Picture this. I'm naked inside a refrigerator..."
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I love that joke it is soooo funny. Have you gotten all moved yet?

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    almost. we still have a few things left.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home