♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Sunday, February 05, 2006

ARGH

Talk about nerve-wracking. I wake up from a nap I took after working at the front desk. Then I decided it was time to put my schedules up on the wall. (I put them on the wall by my bed that way I don't lose them and they are easy to access) As I was highlighting my shifts, I see that on February 5th, 2006, I was supposed to work at the library from 5-8pm. I look at the clock, and what time do I see?? 5:55! I'm thinkin jeez I'm going to look like a moron, they are going to fire me. Then I calm down, and I go get the keys from the front desk so I can unlock the building. When I got here, I wrote down my time as 6-8 instead of 5-8, because I don't want to take credit for an hour I missed. It was my fault I didn't come in, because I hadn't checked the schedule. Although I think I'm going to go to bed right after I get home since I have to work at 6:55am tomorrow also. These Sundays really kill me.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home