♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, February 10, 2006

To clear things up...

This really cracks me up...:

"Netter said...
Are you still bored? Oh and WTF is that scary icon you
have by your profile? It's not a llama is it? "


That picture I have as my icon on here:

Image hosting by Photobucket

No, it is not a llama...I honestly don't know what it is, or who thought it up. It's just a little animated picture I found that makes me giggle every time I see it. I wanted it to be my icon on here, so that I can see it often lol.

Just be happy I didn't use this one lol, (sorry mom)

Image hosting by Photobucket
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    LOL, I like Mario banging the Princess better. Plus he is wracking up the points for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home