♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Sunday, February 19, 2006

This is fucking harrassment

Eric told me he never wanted to see me again. That's fine with me. But now he is sending text messages to my roommates, and calling Denise....NOW he is leaving derroggatory comments on my blog site....I swear that's got to be harrassment in some form or another. AT LEAST I WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO LEAVE MY FUCKING NAME IF I WANTED TO BE AS LOW AS YOU ARE. I SLEPT WITH YOU ENOUGH TIMES THAT I COULD HAVE SWORE THAT YOU HAD BALLS BUT I GUESS THEY JUST GOT SWALLOWED UP IN YOUR NEW WHORE'S HUMONGOUS TWAT!!! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!! I KNOW YOU READ THIS MOTHERFUCKER NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!
glitter graphics

4 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger denise said…

    mom says "eric just leave michelle alone go be with your skanks and leave michelle the hell alone"
    from me " just let me know if u need help michelle i would try my hardest to get up there for ya girl"

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Just know this Michelle Eric is someone who is not going to be much of anything in life except a user. I mean someone who could move in with our mother, who lived on a fixed income, and sponge of the woman for over a year before getting a job is pretty much not the person for you. Someone who stole money that our mother gave him to buy a computer for you. He did eventually buy a computer for you, but only after he spent the money and it took him over a year to buy it. He is, was and always will be trash!!!!!!!!!!! He uses people because he is too damn lazy to get a job. I say good riddance. I have always thought that he was an idiot and that you deserved so much better. He is not even fit to be a friend because to be friends you have to think of others and this is something that is impossible for him to do.

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Michelle, Why did you start talking to him again in the first place? I thought the crap he pulled the last time was bad enough. Just keep a record of every single thing he does that you feel is harrassment...just incase you need to file a legal action against him.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    i am currently doing that. he called security on me last night. I printed off every message that he sent me that i remembered to save. tosha saved the text message he sent her. i gave all of that to the security officer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home