♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, February 16, 2006

Post, Tink, Bousch!

I have come to the conclusion that Ashley, Tosha and I are all dorks. The biggest kind of dorks there are. Tosha's computer is so old, that it makes horrible sounds when it is just trying to load a webpage. So if you were in my apartment, you would hear me say--every once in a while--things like: "Comon...we both know you can make it through it...comon you can do it..." So, the way I explained my feelings for Tosha's computer to my roommates was: "When I post a bulletin on Myspace, it makes a little noise, and then it acts like it's going to explode...it's like 'Post, Tink, Bousch!!!!' " Now, the origin of the last two words, were Tosha and Ashley, respectively. Tosha told us not too long after we moved into the apartment that she kept hearing "tinking" noises. To quote her: "At night it's like 'tink...tink...tink..tink..tink.tinktinktinktinktinktinktinktinktink!' " and every once in a while, Ashley just likes to say Bousch. So, every time I said tink (which i say a LOT) Ashley says bousch. We didn't want Tosha to be left out, so Tosha started saying 'post', then I say 'tink', and Ashley finishes 'er up with 'bousch'! lol
glitter graphics

6 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger denise said…

    that is funny lol

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If trying to interfere in others personal lives and DESTROY them is dorky, then you are definitely dorks.
    Kailey Reed?
    Alex Lattimer?
    Give me a BREAK.
    I'm sure Angela and Roy are well aware by now though...

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger denise said…

    who the hell put that last one lol

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    that was eric.

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Angela and Roy are saved by your tyrrany. Your oppresive behavior shall no longer offend them.

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Atleast you know he is a coward...he didn't even leave his real name....don't play into him. He just wants to upset you...if you let him, he wins.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home