♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, August 13, 2005

Woohoo

I'm getting another haircut! lol, for those of you who have no idea why I'm excited...I used to NEVER get haircuts. I was letting my hair grow out. Well, this last haircut, I got 5 1/2 inches cut off. Not going to be that much this time but hey, it will be a change, but then again, I won't have Cindy sitting next to me, telling them how she wants my hair. I told her that I would get my hair cut AND I would let her choose how short it was and the style. I am an indecisive person, so I never know what I want lol. I think it will be fun :D
glitter graphics

5 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Ohhh please let me pick your style please please please. I have a very good style for u.

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    ok if you can get a picture for me or somthing like that

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    i guess you could take me over there instead of mom, and just tell them what you want.

     
  • At 9:19 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Beware...be very careful. I overheard Cindy talking about mohawks....see what I mean.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Well, I trust her this time because she did a good job last time...if I woulda been wearing a hat after we got out of the hair place in Wal-mart last time, I wouldn't want her to do it now :P lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home