♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, August 08, 2005

Stress relief

Does anyone know of a stress reliever that doesn't involve sex drugs or alcohol? Don't look at me like that...I'm not as innocent as one might believe. I'm having guy/money problems that make college seem like nothing. So, yeah any advice would be great. Just...have had a bad day, and I don't know who reads my blogs, and it would start an uproar, which it probably might just being as vague as I am. I'm to the point where I don't care what happens to him. If I could take him to court...i would. If I could put him in jail(this is a very far fetched one) i would. This is how upset and stressed and angry and exhausted I am with him.

And if YOU are reading this (you know who you are, and if you dont know what im talking about, then you arent who im talking about...) YOU CAN GO TO HELL! I'm sick of listening to all your problems, and hearing about your "friends" and you expect me to be your free therapist or you wont give me what i paid for...well FUCK YOU! That is long overdue and I am not a free therapist to anyone who wont at least give me the benefit of listening to my problems.
glitter graphics

8 Comments:

  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    All you can do is look out for yourself. Anyone who treats you like that is not capable of loving you. Also when someone is that selfish it is best to get out as soon as possible. I think that you guys should take him to court. Seems to me that everyone has let him get bye with this behaviour.

    Just hold your head high and know that you are special and if a guy does not see that then he can hit the road.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well i know u are mad at me right now but i am going to comment too not mean or like a bitch ( cause i know thats prob what u think i am right now ) but as a concerned sister i agree with cindy and i hope u find someone when u get to collage that will treat like a woman should be treated cause u deserve it and u WILL be ok even if it doesnt seem like it right now

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    actually im not mad at you, and obviously i wasnt this mad at you, because i didnt blog about it...i only blog about my anger if its immense

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    cindy, if annette asks, you can tell her the situation...its just too long to write on here, and not really necessary

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Hi Michelle,

    Yeah, Cindy updated me on the upsetting events. I completely understand and frankly that person is a dumbass. You can do better and you will. Oh and by the way...the best stress releiver would involve that toy you bought at Cindy's party. Seriously, it always works for me. don't underestimate it. LOL.

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    lol that almost embarrassed me.

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Sadly, it didn't embarrass me at all...

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home