♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, August 05, 2005

More Pictures

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another one of my senior pictures...my mom commented about how my shirt is wrinkled...but that represents the real me than those other pictures do.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
All the girls in my class except Joanna during Prom of '05. I look like an albino because the background is black and so is my dress.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This one is kinda funny..a few of the guys are missing from it, but I figured Cindy would get a kick out of this pic.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am proud of my sketchbook drawings in art class. This is one of them.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Yes three of those boys I will miss quite a bit because they were the shits. But they always made me laugh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home