♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, July 29, 2005

Decoupage

Yeah, I've started a trend. Ever since I made a mobile in Art class using decoupage, I've just loved doing decoupage. So I decided that Vic's plant needed a new home.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So I decided to paint one for her, but then I decided against that because I didn't want to get out all the paint and decide what colors to use....So I found some tissue paper, some glue, water, and a paint brush and started to decoupage the flower pot. Mom decided that it would be something other people might want to buy, so after I got done with my and Vic's pots, I finished one more pot. Now Vic and mom are both out there decoupaging flower pots, and mom is using so much glue that her pot looks white, but oh well. I did Vic's pot for her birthday, since I'm not going to be here for that. So here are the pics of the finished and some of the unfinished pots. I'm going to paint the rest of the pots white so that the tissue paper color will show up better.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These are ones I did.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    That is a good picture of mom and Vic. The pots look cute. If I was a plant person at all I would buy one. But I am not good with plants

     

Post a Comment

<< Home