♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Saturday, August 06, 2005

The Reunion

Today, there weren't a lot of people there, but we still had fun. The sand was too hot to play volleyball in, so Danielle and I went to the pool. We had fun playing catch with Chase, and we only stayed in for about an hour. During lunch, Victoria, after losing a bunch of games of "I Win", asked her mom if she could have some more "crackeroni". We all laughed, and she told us that she was just trying to say crackers and pepperoni.

Danielle really cracks me up though. Uncle Bill asked me: "Would you get me one of those Jell-O things over there?" and what was Danielle's reply? "There are a lot of yellow things over there, sir." It just kinda caught me off guard, and I said: "Danielle...he said Jell-O."

For some reason, all my links and my profile picture are at the very bottom of the page...maybe I shouldn't mess with the tepmplates HTML on here...but I just wanted my colors to be different!
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home