♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, August 05, 2005

Ok, now I'M starting to get tired of how my blog hasn't changed...only because I haven't been doing anything...Although I am mowing the lawn Friday...yuck...I hate mowing. What I don't particularly care for is the fact that we have so much shit in the lawn that you can't just mow in a squarish pattern. We have 6 trees, a garage, a cement slab thingy, and a light pole in the way. And I hate mowing under the trees that have branches low to the ground. I get freaked about stuff like ticks and any bug in general. I'm just not an outdoor person. Also, I remembered that I still have prom and graduation pictures to do something with. But I know that mom wants some of them, and Cindy wants some copies...well, I can't exactly do copies without: Money for the scanner at wal-mart, or a scanner. I tried taking a picture of a picture...not the brightest thing to do when my hands shake when I'm taking a picture. Ok, just realized that I could prop up the picture and put the camera on the desk and take the picture...still blurry tho...oh well, it works for me. So now I am going to be posting pictures now. Only I'm going to put them underneath this blog.
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Michelle I am getting a scanner when dad comes back and I will scan them for you.

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    Yep, that is true. That Cindy, she's a good bean too.

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    alright that will be awesome, and you will get the pictures in the process

     

Post a Comment

<< Home