♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Sunday, August 07, 2005

A Formal Confession

Sorry to all the people whom we prank called, but it was sooo funny. Ok. Danielle was showing me this Napoleon Dynamite Soundboard. For those who we didn't prank call, a sound board is a webpage with a bunch of phrases that a celebrity or cartoon character has said, and you can play back. Most of these are used for prank calls originally, but Danielle had to the idea to prank call my mom.

The Napoleon Dynamite soundboard
So, forgetting that Maxine and Dean were there, we called my mom, me working the soundboard, and Danielle listening to what my mom said. Well, I guess she got Aunt Maxine first, because my mom told Danielle that we scared the crap out of Maxine. So next we call my sister, Denise. We only got her phones voice mail, so we left a message which was about 2 or 3 minutes long on Denise's phone. She thought it was funny. So next we called Annette. That was funny because Cindy called afterwards to tell Annette what was going on.

The Jim Carrey soundboard
After we called Annette, and Annette gave Cindy the phone numbers to give to us, we called Cindy's Aunt Vicky. We have no idea how she reacted, because Danielle was laughing and trying to be quiet. After that...we called Tisha, but we got Dewey. When I just now asked Danielle what he said on the phone she said: "He said 'hi' and then there was an awkward silence.." I'm guessing that happened because I didn't notice the signal Danielle was giving me to show that he answered, and I hadn't pushed any buttons yet.

We called Denise again, and used the Simpsons soundboard on her, which she enjoyed.

All in all, it was a fun time that I'll never forget, because I have never prank called anyone before, and Cindy and Danielle made it even more hilarious.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    You guys are getting me in trouble....and I am in enough trouble on my own without you two yee-haws making it worse. For the record....I had nothing to do with the idea or the placement of said phone pranks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home