♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I'm Here

Well, I'm here and it's a little overwhelming. My roomates aren't here right now so I have no one to talk to. My computer username isn't set up yet, so I have to wait for that to have anytime access to the computers. Right now I am on a guest account and my normal account will be here Thursday or Friday. At the moment, I am still organizing things, I have my closet organized pretty well, and there is a space for almost everything. I found out that for classes I have a "hike" as my RA liked to call it...I have one class in Wells, then I have to go up about 4 outdoor flights of steps up to the administration building for a class, then I have to go back down to Wells, then I have to go right back up to the administration building. But oh well, I have an hour break between the second and third classes, I think.

I have a TON of pictures from the Grotto of the Redemption. I'm not spiritual or religious, but I loved it. It was just so beautiful.

Also, I am going to be taking pictures of my apartment and stuff. It's a rather roomy apartment, and really homey. Any calls will be greatly appreciated. Letters will also be welcome. If you don't have the number, call my mom or Cindy, so that they can give it to you. Well, I have to check the other blog sites, and I will be back probably Thursday or Friday.

One more thing. I have the tower for my computer in my room now...Waneta helped me get it out of Eric's room per his request. Once he gets back from break he will put the OS on, and get me set up for the internet in my living room. Well, I'm off...
glitter graphics

5 Comments:

  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Welcome to College life! Just think of all those hikes as a great way to drop the freshman 15 instead of putting them on. It's all in the way you look at it.

    I'll be looking for those pics online soon.

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger denise said…

    oh it sounds great and i cant wait to see your pics i will try to call later it might not be till after 9 tho i hope thats ok

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I am glad that you made it. I know this first week will be boring until your roomies arrive, but then it will be a blast.

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you will be really busy next week with all the activities.fredas sending your shirts we forgot. the new ones from walmart and your prom dress.

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    thank you so much. to everyone I mean. if I didn't have this blog to look forward to today, it would have been a boring day indeed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home