♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, August 25, 2005

61 Things About Me....

1. I don't like it when people touch me. With the exception of a significant other of course.
2. I hate my hair color, but am getting used to it because I'm too lazy to keep dying my hair.
3. People who make unnecessary noises over and over again annoy me.
4. So do people without logic or common sense.
5. I love the challenge of a video game.
6. I usually have about 3 things I'm doing at once, and I usually don't get any of them done.
7. I like my eyes and lips, but thats about it.
8. Singing is something that I can do anytime of the day, no matter what mood I'm in.
9. I have a jig that I can only do when I'm around Danielle, because I know that she won't laugh at me.
10. It's not a very graceful jig.
11. Danielle and I mixed every kind of Freeze Pops she had together before they were frozen. It was brown, but we both tasted it. I liked it...It tasted like black cherry. After making Snow Cones, Danielle accidentally made ice cubes out of it. We were gonna see if Cindy would notice...We took the ice cubes out after we found out that her mom was in a grouchy mood...
12. I still like Disney movies.
13. I'm not a very emotional person, so when I almost cry while reading a book or watching a movie, it must be sad.
14. I play on Neopets.
15. I have one grandparent who is alive, but she was so mean to me and my sisters and brother, I don't acknowledge that she's even alive.
16. I don't feel remorse for feeling that way.
17. I don't tell people what's really on my mind.
18. Even though people say that you can't die in your dreams, I do. I hit the ground after falling off a building, and actually get hit by trucks, and the monster always catches me at the end.
19. I don't have these dreams often, or I wouldn't sleep.
20. I am scared to death to leave my family on the 28th, especially since I've gotten to know Danielle a lot better.
21. If I had the choice to have Holly as a best friend or be with the most amazing guy in the world...I'd choose Holly. I believe in the saying: Guys come and go, but friends are forever.
22. I have 55 people on my msn Friends list, but I don't remember 3/4 of them.
23. I love going into chat rooms.
24. I don't know who all reads my blog.
25. I love science. It's my thing. Math is not. I hate math. But I'm going to major in Accounting in college.
26. I was gonna go to college for Forensic Pathology. (kinda like a coroner)
27. I can handle feces when it's in a dead body, but not when it's on the floor, in a litterbox, or in a diaper.
28. I have so many embarrassing nicknames that I probably couldn't name them all, but I will name some of them. They don't really bother me anymore. Shelly belly, shelly welly, goofball, Hooters (holly gave me that one..), Peanut Butter and Shellyfish, M&M....the list goes on people.
29. The person I have a crush on is too far away to even acknowledge as a real crush.
30. I can't believe I actually got to 30.
31. Think what you may, but I don't believe in God. And if there is a God, only he should be able to judge me for what I believe in.
32. When I told my Home Ec. teacher that I didn't believe in God she replied with: "Why, I didn't think you were that kind of girl." To this day, I do not know what she meant by "that kind of girl", because I was always the best behaved and most respectful person in any of her classes...I lost a lot of respect for her because of her reaction to my beliefs.
33. I wish I could make teachers jobs a lot easier because graduating with the people that I did, I know how hard it is for them, having to watch the teachers getting treated disrespectfully throughout the years.
34. I also wish that more people would have the drive to learn new things, because there aren't enough people in this world who do want to learn new things.
35. I still miss my cat Gizmo. And Peachy...And Angel...they are all cats.
36. I think Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are hot.
37. I do not think that Tom Cruise is hot.
38. My favorite band is Evanescence.
39. I would love it if my hair was bright red. But if I was born with red hair, I would probably want it a different color.
40. I do not want to be a blonde.
41. I love to draw, but I can't create images out of my imagination. I have to see the object to draw it.
42. I also love to paint.
43. The stars fascinate me.
44. I would go out and lay in the grass to look at the stars if I wasn't so afraid of bugs.
45. I got a fuzzy caterpillar in my hair once and I cried. This was only a couple of years ago.
46. I don't mind touching snakes, but if I had to get within a foot of a spider I'd come close to crying.
47. I like the Harry Potter series. I also like any Stephen King book, Mary Higgins Clark, and R. L. Stine.
48. I have about 30 R. L. Stine books. Denise and I would have 50+ if we put our collections together.
49. I finished reading all of Denise's Stine books before she did.
50. I'd rather feel invisible than be popular.
51. People who say that Video Games are the things that make kids go out and kill people are ignorant. They have probably never played a recent video game, but probably have played older ones. Super Mario Brothers has violence in it. So does Frogger. So does Pong. How would YOU like to be that little white ball that everyone loves to whack?? And.. any kid who decides to go out and kill someone had something wrong with him/her long before they ever got ahold of a controller.
52. I had 1045 Accelerated Reader points over the span of 4 years of high school, but I never read AR books outside of school.
53. I didn't get a damn thing for putting so much work into my Accelerated Reading, but I'm ok with that...I set a goal at the beginning of my freshman year, and I accomplished it.
54. I hate kids.
55. I talk to my cats.
56. I am really afraid of big dogs, that is until I get to know them.
57. I am afraid of heights.
58. I peed my pants laughing while my boyfriend was on my lap in a car that was too full.
59. I have also made my sister laugh until she peed her pants.
60. I am a very picky eater. I hate nuts, but I love Snickers, Reeses, and Almond Joy candy bars...I also hate onions, but I love onion rings. I only like Pepperoni pizza and cheese pizza. I like only Ketchup, Pickles and Tomato on my Cheeseburgers.
61. Denise and I have gotten McDonald's hamburgers without meat on it before. We didn't order it that way. Denise actually took a bite before she realized. I am more paranoid however, and I check every sandwich I get.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home