♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Today

Today my cat, Nose came in looking very proud of herself, and came into the room right before the bathroom and was just howling and howling. She just wanted me to come see what she had done. I came out of my room to see the little twerp had a baby bird. It was already dead. My mom had a good point when she said: "How can you be so proud of yourself when it was only a baby??" Yes, we talk to our cats. Oh well. 4 more days....
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Now I know where I get it from. You should hear the conversations that I have with my animals

     
  • At 12:25 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    Cindy, we don't want to hear the dirty things you tell your boyfriends....please!

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home