♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Danielle the Feef

Commenting on my own blog has brought back some funny memories. We were at Freddie's Pizza Place, "we" being Danielle, Kayla, Chase and I, and some adults, I don't remember which ones... But anyways, as we were all walking out, Danielle grabbed a package of the free crackers at the register. Us kids didn't know that they were free, so Kayla, Chase and I told the adults that Danielle stole some crackers from Freddie's. We told her that when she stole stuff, it made her a thief. Well, Danielle was like, 5 or around that age. She didn't like it when we said she was a thief, so she went up to her mom and said: "Mommy, I don't wanna be a feef!" Just remembering her saying that she wasn't a "feef" is just hilarious, and in fact, Danielle and I were talking about that on Saturday night. Ahh the funny times...
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home