♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, August 25, 2005

20 friggin cents..

That's right. Someone who will not be named asked my mom to "borrow" 20 cents, hoping that my mom wouldn't have the two dimes and just give her the dollar. Well, she never said anything about the dollar until I went into the store for some items. Because right before this, my mom asked me to get two dimes at least in change. Do you know how embarrassing it is to look at the store clerk (who is the grandmother of one of my classmates) and say: "can you give me two dimes and a nickel instead of a quarter?" When I got outside, the big money was given. It was right before I got out that she "suggested" that my mom just loan her a dollar. This person gets twice as much household income as me and my mother, and she's just going to spend it on cigarettes. People like this (especially this one) chap my friggin hide. 20 cents....it still amazes me that she asked for 20 cents...jeez.

Oh yeah...3 more days till I leave for AIB.
glitter graphics

4 Comments:

  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I bet I know who that was. That woman drives me insane.

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    yeah. I can't stand her.

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger denise said…

    me too if i could find a way to get her to move out of town moms life would be much easier i have thought of that for a while lol

     
  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    but then shed probably move to seneca....with you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home