♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, August 26, 2005

This makes this whole college thing seem final. All my shit is out in the kitchen. My room looks so empty. And I now realize just how much crap I actually have. I am leaving on Sunday at 6:30 AM. There is going to be a pool party, BBQ, The Price is Right Game, and a hypnotist on September 6th. I think it's the 6th...maybe it's the 5th....oh well. It sounds so fun.

Right now my biggest problem is getting all my crap in Freda's car. I just can't let anything go. But I have to, and I am. I know that when I get up there, I will have bigger problems, but I am going to take them one at a time.

I got a shirt from Denise that has "Home Sweet Home, Kansas" on the front, and it pretty much has a roadmap on it of Kansas, and parts of Nebraska, Oklahoma(I think) Colorado(I think) and Iowa. I looked at Denise when she gave it to me, and laughed and said: "If anyone maps out any routes on my back, I'm gonna beat you..." I think she had a good point when she said that she didn't think I had to worry about people doing that to the back of my shirt...lol. I think that the saying kinda fits me, because when we moved to Axtell, every time we got to the turnoff from 36 highway, I would say "Hooome Sweet Hooome!"

I don't remember much from my younger years, but I do remember doing that and some other things, like having wars in the living room with Denise...throwing stuffed animals and soft balls and other stuff...Beating the living crap out of each other and mom telling us: Knock each other out that way maybe I'll get a few hours of quiet...Denise and I playing hooky from school the same day and playing board games allll day...that was soo much fun. I'm pretty sure that mom knew that we weren't sick...

I also remember staying the night at Holly's house whenever I could. We would play school, and do our homework, and play tons of games and make up secret codes (some of which I can still remember), and we would lay on her bed and throw stuffed animals into the ceiling fan...one doll got stuck in the insulation that was showing on her wall...we ended up breaking the ceiling fan...aaahhh fun times...lol...I'm getting nostalgic and I'm only 18...
glitter graphics

4 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger denise said…

    oh my god we broke so many things playing war. lol my fav think to use were the koosh balls ha ha ha they were the best they flew well lol

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    yup

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    My Katie just settled into her second week at college. She has been flirting with every cute guy she spies. It's worked our for her because she had about 8 guys calling to her and stopping by her room. This could be interesting.

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    lol yeah...good luck to her

     

Post a Comment

<< Home