♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, April 19, 2007

So, I don't know where I got sick from, but I have a guess. Nearly everyone in my training class kept getting sick...except me. So maybe that's where I got it. I am coughing up stuff and my nose is dripping, and why do we even have noses??? I have been complaining about noses for a couple years now. We don't even notice them until they are sore or drippy or itchy. Anyways... Nick took me out to eat to Chili's. It turned into a big group date. Jerry, Lena, Garrett, and Jamie ended up going with us. It was a lot of fun.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    ewww...feel better soon.

    Why we have noses...to stick them in other peoples business and to drain congestion our of our brain cavities.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home