♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, June 07, 2006

290th Post

Well, things have been going great. I had an interview with SKF Sealing Solutions (formerly Chicago Rawhide) and it went really well. I am the type of person that either laughs or talks when I'm nervous, so I talked a lot. I told the lady that I really wanted the job, not only to get a car, but to get some real experience with hard labor too. I explained that the only jobs I've had that I worked more than a week at were desk jobs, (I only worked a week at a hotel) and I know that I won't be guaranteed a desk job even if I have a college degree, so it would be best to get some experience now, when I'm young. I also told her that a few of my friends and relatives didn't think that I would be able to handle a job like that (factory job), but my immediate family believes in me, Holly believes in me, and I know that I can do it if I set my mind to it. She just looked at me and said: "Well, if I were you, I wouldn't worry about not being able to handle it. You seem like you have a lot of determination. You'll be fine, just keep that car in mind." I have a physical and strength test tomorrow, if I pass those two things, then I'm sure I have the job.

On another note, my neck is really hurting. I don't know whats causing it, but I took some ibuprofen, and put some bengay on it. I will never make fun of my mom again...Denise and I would always joke about the way it smelled. Well, I smell it now, more if the fan in behind me. The bengay burns, but it's relieving a little of the pain. I've never used bengay before. Lets see how many times I can use the word bengay in a paragraph...

My first day of classes were today. Kind of a letdown... I set my alarm, but didn't turn the alarm on. So, I wake up to the phone ringing. It was my advisor, and he was checking to see that I am able to log onto the chat and the classes alright. I explained that I have been to the orientation, and that I made sure last night that I was able to log onto my classes, and that my alarm had been set, but not turned on. He just laughed and said it happened to everyone. I went to go change phones, because the one in my bedroom gets kinda staticky out in the living room...mom must have thought that I thought that she was listening in or something, because she just looks at me and says: it's turned off. That just makes me chuckle. I told my advisor that, because he asked why she said that, I told him, and he just laughed. I missed the ClassLive session for that class, and I thought I wouldn't get credit for that day, but found out that I can either do the ClassLive session (chat room) or I could post in the discussion boards, and I will get credit for the day. I did post in the discussion board. That was at 11:00 am, and I thought that my next class was at 1:00 pm, but it wasn't. It was at 8:00pm.

So we went to get my glasses fixed in Marysville. That only cost 23.50. I got two fish from walmart. A big white one, and a little white one with orange on its face that makes it look like a fish trying to be zorro. I am going to call the big one Skitz...because it acts like its schitzo...all I have to do is walk across the kitchen, and it freaks out. Danielle suggested I call the little one Fluffy...I think. I may just call it Zorro because of the mask...


So then I get onto my class, and the teacher doesn't show up! I stayed for an hour, but no teacher showed up. Then someone called Kaplan, and they sent someone in to see what was going on. She gave us all credit for being in the chat for today.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home