♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, May 26, 2006

Brady Bunch Trivia!

A. What was Jan allergic to?
B. Where was Alice's room?
C. What was Greg's stage name?
D. What rock star came to Marcia's prom?
E. Which "WKRP" in Cincinnati" regular appeared on the show?
F. What world record did Bobby and Cindy attempt to break?
G. Who had tonsillitis?
H. Where was Carol from?
I. What color did the hair tonic turn Greg's hair?
J. Who found the tiki in Hawaii?
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Dee said…

    ok I don't know 1 but 2 was behide the kitchen don't know 3 or 4 5the old dude (dose that work) 6 tier tottering 7 I can't remeber 8 not sure 9 green? and 10 wasn't bobby? how many am I right on lol I use to watch the show all the time
    and since no one else wanted to guess I thought I would try lol

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    A)they thought it was Tiger the dog but really it was just the stuff they washed him in
    B)her room was behind the kitchen, near the laundry room
    C)Johnny Bravo
    D)The Guy from the Monkeys..Davy Jones
    E)
    F)Teeter Totter record
    G)Carol had it and one of the girls...I think it was Cindy
    H)? I don't know
    I) orange
    J)didn't Jan find it? I thought it was Jan but if it was one of the boys...I would say Peter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home