♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, May 15, 2006

This is in reply to Cindy's post: When I Think About Angels

I am a more rounded person because I have a brother who likes all types of music, parents who are older than most of my peers parents, and two sisters in two different generations. So I like:

Classic rock (Ballroom Blitz is my favorite)

Older country (Preacher's Son and Harper County PTA are my favorites)

Country from when I was growing up (Fancy and Does He Love You [me and denise's favorite duet song], by Reba McIntire)

Country from a few years ago (When I Think About Angels; Still Holding Out For You and I Will by Shedaisy)

Country now (Kerosene by Miranda Lambert and Jesus Take The Wheel by Carrie Underwood)

Rap (Without Me by Eminem)

Hip Hop...i think... (Check On It by Beyonce)

80's (Anything Paula Abdul...I was listening to her before the stupid Idol show)

90's (Britney Spears and Christina Aguleira)

Techno (Everytime We Touch by Cascada...this is my favorite for a while.)

Video Game Music [don't overrate it, there are some wonderful composers] (1000 Words, and Real Emotion from Final Fantasy X-2 and Advent: One Winged Angel from the movie, Final Fantasy 7, Advent Children)

glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger denise said…

    all i can say is me too man, me too.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you'al better be well rounded with a family like ours you really don't have a choice. P.S Iam really proud of you michelle keep up the good work

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I have been listening to Harry Connick and Dean Martin lately. Isn't that a bit strange.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home