♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, June 01, 2006

I have always loved board games

The ones Denise, Cindy, Mike and I all used to play here at mom's house are getting older, and worn out. I have been picking up reasonably priced board games (new). If I wanted to start out my collection with used board games, I'd just ask my mom for them. Today I bought Yahtzee (had to look at the box to spell that one lol). I also have Life, The Dirty Minds Game (sooooo freakin fun, perfect for people without dirty minds) Risk: The Lord Of The Rings Edition. The only one that I didn't buy myself was Risk. Thank you again, Cindy for buying that one for me.
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 8:32 PM, Blogger denise said…

    i miss playing games. lol i am going to have to send the kids away for a couple of days and u got to come over and play some. lol

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    like last summer with that monoply game that i think we played ever night for a month man that was fun! I don't have the Caseys version but I have the reg. one we all need to get together and play again.

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    I like board games but not the long ones...like Risk and Monololy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home