♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, June 02, 2006

Cutest Coin Purses...

New Project Time!

I bought 4 boxes full of Kool-Aid Jammers. Anyone know why? Coin purses! My mom and I are going to make some coin purses using Kool-Aid Jammers pouches, thread, and a little velcro. We were going to make the purses, but those things take 7-9 pouches, vs. the two pouches the coin purses use. I'm so excited. I always thought they were cute, but didn't think my mom would be up to making them. So far we only have green pouches and purple pouches. I've been drinking the strawberry kiwi ones (green), but I have never been one for grape-juice-type things. Anyone like grape Kool-Aid jammers? lol
glitter graphics

7 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Dee said…

    Hey my kids drink the Kool-Aid Jammers want me to save the pouches?

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    yummy, I like grape. Hey, this is the first i have heard of making purses out of those things....what do the purses look like? The coin purse is cute but I am just sondering about the large purse.

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    OMG...I found free directions for a fammers purse. I want one...but it has to be multi colored like the one in the directions. Dang it, now I have to drink those things....lol.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    OK, I bought two boxes of those things and I think I am going to puke now....I've drank 6 and that is enough. I need to find a bunch of neighborhood kids.

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    I know someone that drinks a lot of Capri Suns...do you want me to have her save them so you can make some purses and sell them?

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    sure why not? That would help out a lot. My mom says that we are going to start them during the weekend.

    Thank you both, Deanna and Annette

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger denise said…

    if u want to come over and show me how to do it i can help u guys make some if u want.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home