♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sooo tired....

This is what you call a lack of sleep!!! I am so freakin tired that I can't read the words on the screen....with my glasses on. And I still have 45 minutes left before I get off work. No complications in my life, although I have to go to bed early for the 5th night in a row...6:55am-7:25am on Thursday, the same shift on Friday, 8:00am-1:00pm on Saturday and Sunday, and 6:55am-7:25am on Monday...oh the joy. the fact that even had to wake up before 1pm on Friday really killed me. Oh well. I am going home and sleeping. Yes, sleeping. The only thing I want to do on a rainy Sunday like this is sleep. Rain always makes me sleepy, so it doesn't help. Tosha is going to be disappointed, but oh well. If that girl comes home a little while after 1 and decides that it is time for me to wake up, I will strap her to her bed and get some hot guys to come over and dance around naked and tease her!!! lol, just kidding Tosha!
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home