♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, March 03, 2006

Lots to blog and about 4 1/2 hours to go....

Well, I'm at work right now. I get off at 11PM, so yeah...im bored out of my freakin mind. I play on neopets a lot. I have been on neopets with one username for about 53 months. I know that it's just an online community, but still. It's generally for kids, but adults use it too. So, a few days ago, my account got hacked. All of my items were gone (worth 100,000's of neopoints..blah, all of my Neopoints are gone, and yeah...(neopoints is money). So, after it really getting to me for about a day, I decided to just keep playing games to win neopoints, and eventually, I would get back to the place that i was before. Denise and i have a lot of fun playing on this, i figured it was someone who was too into the game, and decided to hack some random person. Well, just now, i can't get back into my neopets account. AGAIN. So, oh well. I might just figure out how to delete the account, and quit since i have no other accounts on neopets.

Well, I couldn't get contacts because of my double vision. Well, I could get them, but I would still have double vision, which is just as bad as being nearsighted. I can understand the reason, but its too hard to explain on here, but what I can't understand is the fact that I put on the information sheet that i wanted contacts, and that i had double vision, but he still had me take the eye exam...he could have just told me that i couldn't get contacts in the first place, but no, he had to make me pay 35 dollars that i honestly shouldnt have been spending anyways. So I went to the movies, hoping to find a good movie i could buy...planning on spending however much i had to. Well, Ashley and I ended up looking on the discount rack, and finding a movie I liked and she was interested in for 10.00. The movie was Wrong Turn, and it was freaky as hell. I didn't want to go to the bathroom alone. We finally found a movie that scares us, and it scares us a little too much lol.

Also, a few of you have probably heard this already...but I kinda have a guy I'm seeing...Theres been kissing and whatnot, and Tosha and Ashley keep calling him my boyfriend, but I feel weird calling him that until i ask him if thats what he thinks me as...his girlfriend. He has been over to my apartment about 5 times already. He's really fun and nice and sweet...just how every guy sounds at first. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but it's hard. Oh yeah, did I mention that he's divorced and 27? That's another reason im not getting too hopeful, and im not banking on something thats going to be too long term. I told mom about this, and she says (which really cracks me up): "Well, don't be getting yourself pregnant!""I know mom, I won't""Well, that's what I told my parents, and then came Cindy!" That really just cracks me up.

Well, this has been keeping me busy for about 2 hours now...lol, every once in a while i will add to it, and yeah, so its keeping me from dying from boredom.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    He looks and sounds like a keeper. By the way, even though I was a surprise, I think that I was a very good one. But mom is right. Be careful and bag the bugger.

     
  • At 12:41 AM, Blogger denise said…

    that is funny lol he sounds really nice

     

Post a Comment

<< Home