♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, April 27, 2006

I was going to wait till later to post this...

...But I think it needs to be posted before I forget. I took a nap before work, and set my alarm for 1:30. I woke up at 1:45 because a co-worker called me to see if I wanted to pick up some extra hours. Lucky me for extra hours and the wake up call, because I had set the alarm for 1:30 AM instead of PM. So I said yes and hurried to get dressed and left the apartment. I went to pick up my check, and I was lucky enough to see Leslie, a friend of mine who I don't ever see anymore. I forgot my pop at home, but it was about 1:57, so I just stopped to get a pop from the machine on the floor above the library. Only had cans...marvelous. And the cans were 65cents to boot. Oh well, I was going to get a pop anyways, and so, I pressed the button, and two pops came out, Lucky me. So far, it has been a lucky day. I woke up even though my alarm was set wrong, I saw my friend, and I got two pops for the price of one....so lucky...But I figured out what the price of that was...I put on my shirt inside out. I didn't even realize it until about two minutes ago, when I felt something brush up against my arm...it was a tag from the shirt on the side. I went into the bathroom to switch it, and I don't think anyone noticed.
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    lol...you must have some good karma stacked up.

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger denise said…

    billy says maybe u should wear your shirt wrong side out more often if it gave u luck mayb if u wear it like that ppl will think your slow and take pity on u and give u free things lol ha ha ha

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I honestly didn't know!! lol...good job hiding it! And about not seeing me EVER, give me a call or stop by sometime. Ashley and Tosha both have my number...deff. not going to post it on here! lol...Stop by whenever you want. I'm usually around! ; )
    See ya chick,
    ~Lesli LaTier

     

Post a Comment

<< Home