♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Blah...

Well, the reason I haven't posted anything about Denise, Billy, Andy, and the boys coming up, is so that I could give Denise a chance to do so. Elishia loved it up here, until he got into stuff, and got into trouble. He loved the balcony, and he thought the pool was icky. We played the game Dirty Minds. Dirty clues but the answers are all clean. It is soo fun to play if you have enough people willing to play. My roommates loved the boys, and they liked Billy and Andy also...the other "boys" lol. Of course they liked Denise, and I'm soo glad that they got to see my new apartment. Well, right now I'm making spaghetti, and getting ready for work. Wearing my purple skirt...I love skirts now, it's weird!

And about the feud, I'm just staying out of it. I have to worry about moving, grades, classes, work, having fun, and finances right now, and I just don't have time to worry about anyone else's problems, so all I ask is that no one pulls me into it.

Well, time to go start the spaghetti noodles, and drain the hamburger...Cya!
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Thank you, I did Denise's site, and Danielle's too.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger denise said…

    man we had a blast michelle i cant wait for u to come back u will have to come over for the weekend we have a volleyball net and ball and badmitten stuff too( i know i didnt spell it right oh well lol ) talk to u later eli says he mybell lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home