♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm coming home...

Everybody tells me that I have to do what I really want to do, what will make me happy. Well, what would make me happy is this:

To be near my family and to go to college.

The whole reason I didn't go to college somewhere closer was that I didn't really care for the business colleges down in Kansas. But I'm not in business anymore, and there are plenty of IT colleges close to home, which probably specialize in IT more than a business college would.

I didn't think that I would end up NEEDING contact with my family this much. And I don't mean just Denise and mom, I really don't NEED contact with them, because I talk to them all the time. I miss them too, but I really miss Cindy, and Mike, and Danielle, and Elishia, and Jesse, and Victoria, mainly because I don't talk to them much on the phone. I hate missing all of the family reunions, and I know that even if I go to a college down there I wouldn't be able to go to all of them, but at least I'd get to go home once in a while, instead of once or twice a year.

Now, honestly, I know I don't have to explain this to anyone, because it's my choice. But it feels good to write my feelings and thoughts down, and I'd like to think that a few people reading this would be interested to know why I'm coming home.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger denise said…

    i will support u in what ever u do michelle. and anyone that dont can talk to me lol ha ha ha

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    Well good for you! As long as you are still going to go to school...I'm a happy camper too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home