♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, March 16, 2006

Not much to say

But I am officially on Spring Break at 5:00 today. So, yeah, we have been working out at a gym, and swam once. I signed up for 40 hours between now and the 26th, so that outta be fun. The only shifts I signed up for are 6-11, so that will increase the fun. The front desk is where I'm working, because the library never has student workers work during breaks. So, yeah...that's about it. I'm not with James and Eric wants me back....everything is just going so well...not.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    Don't you DARE get back together with Eric. He is just one big problem waiting to happen. You can do better...and I've never even met him, but I have heard one to many of your stories.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home