♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I'm such a freak

I notice the most insignificant things sometimes...like just this very moment I was reading Annette's blog site, and I opened the comments, and what is the first thing I notice? the times the comments were posted. I don't know why, I'm just always like that. I am obsessed with time and not having enough of it, or there being too much. The reason I have a watch: if I don't have a watch, I drive others nuts always asking what time it is. I also think it's interesting when I see a weird time like this one:

Netter said...
Well Katie, atleast you actually clean it once in awhile. That is what counts.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 2:29:59 PM

I was thinkin: Just one second more and it would have been 2:30 exactly.....

Why do I think of such random things?
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger denise said…

    because your a freak like me lol i notice that 3/4 th of the time that i look at the clock it is like 11:11 or 9:09 or somthing like that the one i see the most is 4:44 lol ha ha ha

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    That is funny. I do stuff like that sometimes too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home