♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, April 17, 2006

I forgot to blog about this

I was in Wal-Mart, just walkin around, getting a few things (IE: hair dye, batteries, etc...) and one of the employees started jogging up to me yelling "ma'am"...and I'm thinking: does she think I'm shoplifting? did I do something wrong?...and when she catches up with me she says: I really like your skirt where did you get it?....that has never happened to me before. That really made my day for some reason.

Also, I have word verification on my posts now, because it thinks I'm a spammer, and not a human being. This is really pissing me off.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger denise said…

    that is cool i love that skirt

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger denise said…

    alsoi like the last divider on page 3 the lavender flowers on the vine lol it is so sparkley and pretty lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home