♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tuesday

Not too much has been happening...I just got two movies in the mail from Denise: Firestarter and Firestarter 2. Watched Firestarter last night, and planning on watching the second one tonight. I also rented some movies with the last of my money. It was rent 3 get 2 free, and they were 99 cent rentals, so I couldn't pass that up. It was that or rent one New Release movie. So, we picked out The Prince and Me (great movie), Swimfan(haven't watched it yet), Rose Red(haven't watched it yet), Riding in Cars with Boys(I have seen it, but Ashley hadn't, great movie) and Stir of Echoes(haven't watched it yet). We will finish the movies before this Sunday, when they are due. I also am in the process of applying to a college with online courses. It is considerably cheaper than AIB, so hopefully that will turn out alright.

I found a lot of backgrounds that I love, so my background will probably change from time to time. I just hate it that I found a background that works so well with my blog on the first shot. I wanted to experiment a little...lol, well, I am going to get back to work, maybe do a little homework...haha, yeah, well, cya.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger denise said…

    im glad u like the movies and i hope the online collage thing works

     

Post a Comment

<< Home